Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

~ Phoebe Genevieve ~

I found this little vintage Valentine in my stash from when I was a child.  Some little boy named John gave it to me.  It is so funny that it reads "Love to Mommy" haha

Still very busy designing necklaces...

A custom piece for Janice.  The heart-shaped charm belonged to her grandmother.

I love this whimsical face

Words taken from a vintage song book

I love the idea of sharing with everyone that you are "loved"

And I always enjoy creating conversation pieces... something that might get a giggle

I've been on this Valentine/love themed "kick" for my necklaces but I have a feeling it will continue long after Valentine's Day has passed.

Thanks for stopping by and have a marvelous day.

Holly

7 comments:

Susan said...

I LOVE your sweet baby!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Createology said...

Happy Hearts Valentine to you and Phoebe. Your necklaces are unique and beautiful. Bliss and Joy Dear...

Jeanne Pursell said...

Hi there Holly!!! SO great to see Phoebe Genevieve!! She is SUCH a doll!! I adore all of your pretty necklaces!! You sure do have an eye for designing!! xo

Diane Mars said...

Valentines Day or not you are creating lovely pieces... keep on going. Happy Week to you and Phoebe!

Grace said...

How cute Phoebe looks. You have a Vintage Valentine from when you were small? Ha I asked my mom if I had any she said "If I kept everything you brought home we would be living like horders" (not funny) lol Happy Valentine's Day Grace xoox

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your jewelry is gorgeous and your Phoebe looks darling too. Happy valentines day to you.

xo Danielle

A bird in the hand said...

Dear Holly, I was totally distracted by Phoebe, so adorable and sweet I want to pick her up and kiss her. However, your necklaces are gorgeous too! C. xo