Friday, January 24, 2014

With a Twist of My Lindstrom Pliers...


The day has finally come! Tomorrow is my big day and my first-ever all-jewelry show! I've been involved in many wonderful vending experiences through the years, but never just for jewelry.  This is going to be fun!

I made a wide variety of many different styles

Little phrases taken out of vintage books

Found objects


Fun trinkets make an interesting focal point

Many strands together look fresh and hip

Black and white elegance with a modern twist

Pretty French beading

An interesting mix of various chain and metals

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Createology said...

Holly your jewelry is wonderful. You will have a fabulous show. Happy Sales tomorrow. I hope you share photos of your set-up. Peace and Joy...

Diane Mars said...

Hope your sales are wonderful~ Break a leg!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Holly!!! These are simply gorgeous!!! You are the most talented woman I know!!! I don't think there is anything involving art that you cannot accomplish!! xo
Jeanne